Ready to build a new home?
Building a new home is exciting and stressful all at the same time.
Only building a home from scratch can offer the layout and details exactly the way you want it.
If you’re on the fence about buying or building, Brian’s New Construction guide details the pros and cons of building a home in today’s local real estate market in a way that only a person of 20 + years selling real estate with a general contracting background can.
Don’t lose money by not planning ahead. Here is what’s inside…
- What’s the difference between a spec and a custom home?
- How is financing new construction different?
- What to pick first: the builder or the lot?
- Ten hidden costs of new construction
- The model home verses reality
- Is it more expensive to build or buy?
The best part is the guide is absolotely free and available for download now.